Dear guests, tenants and clients,
In light of the continuing impact of the COVID-19 virus, we wanted to update you on the steps we are taking at Urban Creation.
Our main priorities are as follows:
- The health and wellbeing of guests, tenants and employees
- To minimise social interaction as much as possible with remote working and booking systems.
- To continuously develop plans to ensure business continuity is in line with future Government advice and guidelines.
- To provide flexibility and support for our guests.
- To remain operational and open for guests and tenants in accordance with the latest government guidelines.
Health, safety and wellbeing
We will continually monitor advice from the Government, WHO and health authorities to ensure we are following the very latest processes.
In addition to our already high standards of cleanliness, we have introduced new measures during this current situation.
The most important measure to be taken to minimise the risk is good hygiene. Therefore it is imperative that all tenants and staff regularly wash their hands and clean their apartments thoroughly.
Alongside their normal cleaning routine, our housekeeping team will be going in to each of our properties every morning and disinfecting all shared areas such as push pads and front door apartment handles.
Urban Creation employees entering any of the premises will be wearing protective masks and gloves. We will also only be entering if really necessary and to carry out essential maintenance work, such as fire alarm testing.
We will also continue to inform and encourage our employees, guests and partners to follow advice and guidance from the UK Government on hygiene and hand washing.
If a case is confirmed in one of our properties:
- We will act quickly in line with relevant information from the authorities.
- We will deep clean any areas that the tenant has been in contact with. The premises that they are residing in will not be occupied or entered for at least 72 hours after the person has left and then a thorough deep clean will be actioned.
As per recent Government guidelines we remain operational with the site remaining open to the following:
- To support key workers that are part of the response.
- Vulnerable groups.
- Those not able to return to their primary residence.
To enable to do this, we have implemented new measures:
- Remote working- We have the ability to manage all bookings, enquiries and reservations remotely. This also includes issuing keys remotely for new guests and mobile key access for student tenants.
- Social distancing- We have no reception areas in any of our properties. All social distancing guidelines will be adhered to.
- We have taken the decision to postpone all viewings for our student properties. We will instead be offering video tours from footage we have previously collated before the outbreak. From time to time, we may also ask current tenants for video footage of their apartments should we need.
- We have developed plans for us to remain operational in the event of sickness or self isolation from employees and third party contractors.
Flexibility/ cancellation policies
Due to the uncertainty, we realise that plans are constantly changing and are therefore offering increased flexibility on our bookings.
To change, amend or cancel any bookings for serviced apartments please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We understand that things are uncertain therefore we will ensure that we will work with you as future developments happen and will do what we can to support you.
We appreciate all of your support during this challenging period and we want to assure you of our full commitment to running a highly operational business at the high standards we always do alongside providing the highest level of support and care for guests, tenants and employees.
The Urban Creation Team